Registration for all classes starts in the month of October every year.
- The Prospectus and Registration Form is available in the School Office between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. daily.
- Prospectus and Registration Fee – Rs. 3000/-
- Registration does not imply admission.
- The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to a child.
- Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- Transfer Certificate from the last school attended.
- Detailed mark sheet.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate.
- Proof of residence.
Procedure for Play Group Classes – Pre-nursery, Nursery, KG-I and KG-II
Age Eligibility (as on 1st April):-
- Pre-nursery – 2 years plus
- Nursery – 2½ to 3½ years
- KG-I – 3½ to 4½ years
- KG-II – 4½ to 5½ years
- Registered parents will be duly notified for interaction with the Principal.
- Both parents and the child must be present for the interaction.
Procedure for Grades I to VIII:-
Registered candidates will be provided with the syllabus for the written Entrance Evaluation and the date for the same will be duly notified.
Grades IV to VIII – English, Mathematics, E.V.S/Science
- Once the Entrance Evaluation is cleared and Admission is granted, the parent will be required to complete all formalities related to Fees, within one week.
- Admission depends on availability of seats.
Grades IX and XI – As per CBSE guidelines.
Provisional admission to grade XI for the students of grade X of the school, will be based on the following criteria :
– Science stream – 60% marks in aggregate and 60% in Mathematics and Science
– Commerce stream- above 50% marks in aggregate and 50% in Mathematics
– Humanities stream – 50% marks in aggregate
The school authorities have the jurisdiction to amend the provisional admission criteria if the need for doing so, arises.
For grade XI, no change of stream/subject will be permitted after 10th September